HOODX 3.0: We stay lit. All day. All night
1. "Tweaking" off of a concentrated thought, holiday, or event for an extended amount of time to the point where it becomes a manic like state.
2. For example, a "Bridezilla" would be considered "Taking steroids".
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 25, 2012 at 1:00am — No Comments
1. The negative avatar of the earth signs (Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn).
2. Full of inflexibility, stubbornness rigidness, selfishness, and over-analyzing, the Scrooge avatar hoards all of his feelings and tangible items.
3. When feeling uncomfortable or financially insecure, dealing with impractical things or people, unable…Continue
The Four Elements
1. Fire- (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) Those who "get shit cracking". They are most susceptible to the ego. Those who do not like being upstaged or to come in second. They are naturally competitive. They have mastered the "human" element, as far as the ego, social magnetism, and being the center of attention. It is very difficult for them to immerse…
1. The rich and high class African Americans who are given power by the white elite. This includes mainstream African American colleges, arts and entertainment, business class, and religious leaders.
2. The "high class" African Americans who dictate the "Mainstream" conscious to the other 85% of the middle and lower classes.…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 3:00am — No Comments
3.A powerful way to guard the mind and the body's energy out put..
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 2:40am — No Comments
Tony Fabo Lit
1. The ultimate alter ego used specifically for situations that require one to quickly think as a godbody in a very chaotic situation.
2. Tony Fabo is different from all other avatars in that he is the "sum" of all avatars, including the negative ones. He is the one that "produces" the other…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 2:00am — No Comments
1. The art of mentally focusing on a tangible item til the point where you can produce the actual item.
2. Mediating on the feeling of an event, which will inevitably produce the outcome of the event.
3.In the book City Of God Heru speaks on the fact of just having an gun will produce the reality of you having to use it. This is the effects of negative quantum-plating..
4.In this lit…Continue
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 1:30am — No Comments
Jeet Kun Do Lit
1. The mind frame of studying many styles of martial arts, knowledge, spirituality, and religions. However, instead of blindly accepting all limitations of what one is studying, taking the parts that are needed, and disregarding the rest.
2. This concept was mainstreamed by Bruce…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 12:56am — No Comments
Samson strength lit
1. The effects of physical workout.
2. The art of fighting resistance.
3. Swole niggas don't fight.
4. By physically working out and fighting gravity, the body will naturally resist mental pressure, psychological attacks, and emotional blackmail by other people. …
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 12:00am — No Comments
Jump in the Coffin Lit
1. When a chaotic situation takes hold of a person who is aware of the jewels. When Set wins the battle. This is also known as the "Death of Osiris or "Putting Yourself To Sleep".
2. This is a daily occurrence Although it is not okay to jump in the coffin, it should be seen as part of a daily ceremony. One should not be upset when it is time to jump in the coffin. This is called "Jumping in the Coffin and Start…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 23, 2012 at 11:36pm — No Comments
1. Some people do not need to know this knowledge. The jewels apply to their life, but they do not "need" to know this information because they have handed their lives over to the security of comfort and tangible items that will die one day.
2. This is based on "white privilege", but there are blacks who have this privilege as well.…
1. The extremely low frequency towers that carry cell phone and computer signals. It is these same signals that interrupt the normal flow of thoughts. They are also designed to influence and record mind frequencies.
1. HOlidays, parties, and situations that the Main Stream create in order to keep the economy revolving. Women are the rulers of concentrated thought.
2. Different from "Group thought", concentrated thought is the idea of "everyone coming together" for an event that is actually a distraction from something greater.
3. The latest craze, novelty, popular song, video, TV show, car, website, ect.
4.When one can hold a thought longer than…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 23, 2012 at 9:30pm — No Comments
Nigga Wit The Backwards Clock
1. The "deprogrammer" of all the Mason-like tendencies. The one who gives the first couple of clues which unlock the secrets that will begin the reprogramming process.
2. The one who exposes a circumstance and turns it into a situation. The irony is that those who find themselves in a situation that The…
1.In the infancy of his spiritual path..Running in the land of Law.
2.Man is unable to perceive the hidden forces and abstract laws that unify.As a drop of water and the ocean are the same qualitatively,but different in magnitude.
3.Meditate upon your throne.One breath per minute...
4.Sacred smoke blow upon the Djed.,of still thoughts and stability..
5.Hold firmly to the Shekem Staff of power..
6.Keep the body…Continue
Added by poemoe on November 13, 2012 at 1:30am — No Comments
The Chris Lighty Avatar
1. When all your worse nightmares come true.
2. Aka Freddy Kruger lit, when a person subconsciously bring forth their own worst nightmares.
3. Taking extacy means exhausting all of the phermones in the mind, so when the buzz goes down, there is nothing left but your worst…
The "Long Term Distraction" Lit
1. When someone knowingly or unknowingly sees a distraction as part of their life's work. This can last for over periods of years.
2. Being aware of putting off knowledge for an extended period of time and…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 12, 2012 at 10:30pm — No Comments