Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
BREATHING UNDER WATER LIT
1. Breathing in chaos instead of using the "Bullet Proof Vest".
2. When you jump in water, water does not go inside you. When the wind blows, the air does not blow through you. When you stand on…Continue
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 25, 2012 at 2:30am — No Comments
1. The moment of over-standing the chakras, kundalini, prayer, and all forms of religion and spirituality.
2. Chakras can be thought of as vortex steam energy fields. They release different forms of steam which generate different parts of the soul, which manifest as personality. A break through is like a tidal wave of energy passing through the chakras, breaking past the understanding of how the inner structure works.
1. The moment when a person realizes how Agent Smith has impacted major events in their life. They see their entire life flash before their eyes and see their enemy as one person jumping from body to body.
2.Explaining a negative story but from a higher thought.
1. Stories told by people that are filled with negativity. They are secretly battling Agent Smith and do not even realize it.
2. The negative responses that make people feel better.
3. Using a negative situation as a topic of discussion.…Continue
1. The idea of speaking strictly from higher thought, regardless of who is listening. This includes using parts of the lit and concepts that the listener might not understand, but the person "wearing the scully" does not care.
2. Not allowing anyone to influence or regulate your independent thought. Pushing back people who are trying to "put you…Continue
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 25, 2012 at 1:11am — No Comments
1. "Tweaking" off of a concentrated thought, holiday, or event for an extended amount of time to the point where it becomes a manic like state.
2. For example, a "Bridezilla" would be considered "Taking steroids".
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 25, 2012 at 1:00am — No Comments
1. The negative avatar of the earth signs (Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn).
2. Full of inflexibility, stubbornness rigidness, selfishness, and over-analyzing, the Scrooge avatar hoards all of his feelings and tangible items.
3. When feeling uncomfortable or financially insecure, dealing with impractical things or people, unable…Continue
The Four Elements
1. Fire- (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) Those who "get shit cracking". They are most susceptible to the ego. Those who do not like being upstaged or to come in second. They are naturally competitive. They have mastered the "human" element, as far as the ego, social magnetism, and being the center of attention. It is very difficult for them to immerse…
1. The rich and high class African Americans who are given power by the white elite. This includes mainstream African American colleges, arts and entertainment, business class, and religious leaders.
2. The "high class" African Americans who dictate the "Mainstream" conscious to the other 85% of the middle and lower classes.…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 3:00am — No Comments
3.A powerful way to guard the mind and the body's energy out put..
4.Also can relate to no snitching..…Continue
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 2:40am — No Comments
Tony Fabo Lit
1. The ultimate alter ego used specifically for situations that require one to quickly think as a godbody in a very chaotic situation.
2. Tony Fabo is different from all other avatars in that he is the "sum" of all avatars, including the negative ones. He is the one that "produces" the other…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 2:00am — No Comments
1. The art of mentally focusing on a tangible item til the point where you can produce the actual item.
2. Mediating on the feeling of an event, which will inevitably produce the outcome of the event.
3.In the book City Of God Heru speaks on the fact of just having an gun will produce the reality of you having to use it. This is the effects of negative quantum-plating..
4.In this lit…Continue
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 1:30am — No Comments
Jeet Kun Do Lit
1. The mind frame of studying many styles of martial arts, knowledge, spirituality, and religions. However, instead of blindly accepting all limitations of what one is studying, taking the parts that are needed, and disregarding the rest.
2. This concept was mainstreamed by Bruce…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 12:56am — No Comments
Samson strength lit
1. The effects of physical workout.
2. The art of fighting resistance.
3. Swole niggas don't fight.
4. By physically working out and fighting gravity, the body will naturally resist mental pressure, psychological attacks, and emotional blackmail by other people. …
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 24, 2012 at 12:00am — No Comments
Jump in the Coffin Lit
1. When a chaotic situation takes hold of a person who is aware of the jewels. When Set wins the battle. This is also known as the "Death of Osiris or "Putting Yourself To Sleep".
2. This is a daily occurrence Although it is not okay to jump in the coffin, it should be seen as part of a daily ceremony. One should not be upset when it is time to jump in the coffin. This is called "Jumping in the Coffin and Start…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 23, 2012 at 11:36pm — No Comments
1. Some people do not need to know this knowledge. The jewels apply to their life, but they do not "need" to know this information because they have handed their lives over to the security of comfort and tangible items that will die one day.
2. This is based on "white privilege", but there are blacks who have this privilege as well.…
1. The extremely low frequency towers that carry cell phone and computer signals. It is these same signals that interrupt the normal flow of thoughts. They are also designed to influence and record mind frequencies.
1. HOlidays, parties, and situations that the Main Stream create in order to keep the economy revolving. Women are the rulers of concentrated thought.
2. Different from "Group thought", concentrated thought is the idea of "everyone coming together" for an event that is actually a distraction from something greater.
3. The latest craze, novelty, popular song, video, TV show, car, website, ect.
4.When one can hold a thought longer than…
Added by Auset Mchristion-Thomas on November 23, 2012 at 9:30pm — No Comments