Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
The Vortex of Terrain:
1. When time traveling, one realizes that they do not actually move, even though it appears that they are moving. But this concept is similar to playing a video game from the first person view. The ground seems to "move past the screen" fourth dimensionally. As the character moves forth, it sometimes appears as if the terrain is moving and the player is standing still. This is also similar to running on a treadmill. When traveling to the future, the "Vortex of Terrain" is the actual path that a person visualizes before proceeding.
2. Vortex mathematics is the mathematical breakdown of infinity. It shows how the numbers double and communicate with each other in order to form the material universe. The thought process towards the future works in a similar fashion, in that One becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight, eight becomes sixteen (which is really seven), sixteen becomes thirty two (which is five), thirty two becomes sixty four (which is one).
Three, six, and nine are the "holy" and "unseen" numbers which push the doubling process along it's path.
One thought doubles into another, which doubles into another, which continues and spirals back into the original thought, but stronger than the first time. These thoughts lay out a map of "terrain" that this person will travel along, giving off the illusion that they are actually moving. In actuality, they are simply following the "Vortex of Terrain".
3. The crystal ball that shows the probability over possibility. The ruling out of all possibilities, leaving only one probable result called "inevitability".
The Sun Up/Son Down Lit:
1. When a woman (Earth) looks at a man (Sun) and sees him "going up and down"and rotating around her instead of vice versa.
2. Subconsciously, we think that the sun is INSIDE the earth "going up and down" .In actuality, the Sun DOESN'T MOVE. We move.
3. Men are solar based. Women are lunar based. The trick is to get the man to believe that the sun (him) rotates around the earth (her),but a wise man knows that THE SUN DOESN'T MOVE..
4. By the sun and its brightness. By the moon as it follows it (sun). Ash-Shams 91:1-2..
5. Allah the most high says ; And the sun runs on its on fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the decree of the All-MIGHTY, the ALL KNOWING. And the moon, we have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day .They all float, each in a orbit. Ya-Seen 36;38-40..
6. Sometimes you will see the moon during the day, but you would never see the sun at night. This is symbolic of the woman attempting to overtake a man's light.