Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
2. The negative avatar of the water signs (Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio)
3. Full of emotional blackmail, manipulation, jealousy, guilt, sympathy, and martyrdom The Tinkerbell avatar manipulates and escapes from reality in order to have her feelings validated and reassured.
4. Tinkerbell is controlled by her love for Peter Pan. She comes from a world of feelings, imagination and fairy tales This is an image of water not being in touch with reality. She betrays Peter Pan by helping Captain Hook kidnap Wendy to have her killed. This is an image of water using emotional blackmail and emotional manipulation to have her feelings validated and reassured. She has her feelings validated, but she loses out on the one who she loves the most, Peter Pan.
5. This occurs when water feels that their emotions aren't validated, they are misunderstood, they do not recieve reassurances. This also happens when they lack trust.
6. Other characters include Marie Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond), Sara Goldfarb (Requiem For A Dream), Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest), Leslie (Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse), G-Money (New Jack City), Queen Witch (Snow White), Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars), David Washington (N-Secure), Steve Urkel (Family Matters), Effie White (Dreamgirls), Elmyra Duff (Tiny Toon Adventures), Marcus (Get Rich or Die Tryin, B-Rabbit (8 Mile), The Kid (Purple Rain), Lenny (Of Mice and Men), Akeem Joffer (Coming to America), Cinderella, Lee (Enter the Dragon).
thats real shit!!!!
This is so me!!! I WILL unlearn what I have learned.
Peace & B Great!!!
You need to be a member of HOODX 5.0: XVerse to add comments!
Join HOODX 5.0: XVerse