Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
The Kungblao Avatar
1. Kungblao is the opposite of yin and yang. It means controlled chaos. Where as yin and yang find a harmonious balance to complete a circle, kungblao is a chaotic balance that creates a "spark" of energy. This was symbolized in the 2007 film "Transformers" as the "Allspark", originally called "the matrix".
2. The term "bipolar in nature" means "congruent dualism" in Hoodx language. According to one Jewish tradition, the Tetragrammaton is related to the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Hebrew verb הוה (ha·wah; become); meaning "He will cause to become" usually understood as "He causes to become". Another tradition regards the name as coming from three different verb forms sharing the same root YWH, the words HYH haya [היה]: "He was"; HWH howê [הוה]: "He is"; and YHYH w'yihiyê[יהיה]: "He will be". This is supposed to show that God is timeless. Other interpretations includes the name as meaning "I am the One Who Is." This can be seen in the traditional Jewish account of the "burning bush" commanding Moses to tell the sons of Israel that "I AM has sent you." (Exodus 3:13-14) Some suggest: "I AM the One I AM." This may also fit the interpretation as "He Causes to Become." Many scholars believe that the most proper meaning may be "He Brings Into Existence Whatever Exists."
3. Kungblao was created by Adonis, or the Adonai, which is the physical embodiment of perfection. Kungblao is considered the "chain reaction" of Adonis moving from a state of "perfection" into a state of "non-perfection" and the eternal process to become perfected again. One becomes two. Two becomes three. Three becomes four. However, in each level of separation, there is hidden symbols in the separation itself.
4. The perfect combination of earth, wind, water, and fire, creates the Adonis, which was the original perfected man. Although these four elements (or the four twins) would normally cancel each other out, Adonis represented the "perfected balance" of all opposing natural twins or "elements". But ANYTHING in excess is bad. When Lucifer, the perfected balance of fire, decided that he no longer wanted to be contained, he went against the flow of embodied nature. In order to contain Lucifer and balance the force, the Gaia (earth) had to be sacrificed. It was agreed that air and water would remain in the unseen realm while earth and fire would be allowed to rule the physical plain. Even though the fire of the soul is contained in the flesh of the earth, it still does not want to be contained. This is what produces the ego, known as Agent Smith. Kungblao is considered the understanding and internal embodiment of this "unbalance" in order to balance out "unbalance".
5. In the final battle between Agent Smith and Neo, Neo allowed Agent Smith to take over his body in order to "balance" the entire matrix. Smith says "Everything that has a beginning has an end." This is because he had embodied the Oracle, who wanted to keep the system "unbalanced". This scene revealed the very purpose of both Neo and Agent Smith. When Agent Smith took over Neo's body he exploded, which in turn caused a chain reaction of all the other Agents to explode. This is kungblao. This can also be contrasted to the scene in "Return of the Jedi" when Darth Vader drops Darth Sidious into a bottomless pit.
6. When studying Jeet Kune Do, Bruce lee teaches that your offense must become your defense, and your defense becomes your offense. The "art of interception" is the meaning of Jeet Kune Do. Kungblao has a similar meaning in reference to the deeper hidden symbols inside the yin and yang symbol.
7. Clarence 13X claimed to be a god in the flesh. Many saw this as a contradiction because he still indulged in lower self activities such as smoking, gambling, and eating forbidden foods. Clarence 13X taught that "It was not for God to be limited, but to master all things." This is symbolic of Agent Smith's license plate which read, IS 5416. IS 5416 is the verse from Isaiah 54:16, which reads "Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy."
8. The term Heru-Set can be though of as "purpose". It is a notion of inseparable dualism in the middle of which anything that exists expresses itself. Agent Smith explains to Neo <\p> <\p>Agent Smith: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened, perhaps some part of you imprinted on to me, something overwritten or copied, it is at this point irrelevant. What matters is whatever happened, happened for a reason. Neo: And what reason is that? Agent Smith: I killed you Mr. Anderson, I watched you die, with a certain satisfaction I might add. And then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible but it happened anyway. You destroyed me Mr. Anderson. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you Mr. Anderson, because of you, I am no longer an Agent of this system, because of you I've changed, I'm unplugged, a new man so to speak. Like you, apparently, free.
Agent Smith: Thank you. But, as you well know appearances can be decieving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We are not here because we're free, we're here because we are not free. There is no escaping reason, no denying purpose, because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
Multiple Smiths: It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drive us. It is purpose that defines, purpose that binds us.
Agent Smith: We are here because of you Mr. Anderson. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Purpose."
9. Obliged to describe Nothing, the only way to do so without destroying its integrity was to represent it as the union of a Plus Something with an equivalent Minus Something. One may call these two ideas, the Active and Passive, the Father and Mother. But although the Father and Mother can make a perfect union, when by returning to Zero, which is a retrogression, they can also go forward into Matter, so that their union produces a Son and a Daughter. The idea works out in practice as a method of describing how the union of any two things produces a third thing which is neither of them.
10. Heru-Set is the God responsible for harmony that is favorable to life. He is symbolized as a body with two heads. We have a tendency of believing that Heru, or all the entities behaving in the name of Heru, will protect the world and existence. This is absolutely false. A person that is dying of thirst will be saved by a calabash of water, but if he jumps in the well of water, he will die by drowning. The one that is cold will be saved by fire, but he will die by excess of fire... the idea of doing good can become "a perfect excuse" for destroying this world. This is why even the most destructive people maintain their motivation and believe they are good or are doing good in the world. The notion of Heru-Set is what allows this world to exist. Heru and Set come to present themeslves as two energetic forces going in opposite directions. This is kungblao. The reality is, each one by themselves will take the existence toward destruction. The perfect example of the lack of kungblao is found maybe in the fact that all the doctrines and religions born with a goal of doing good to this world become those who cause the suffering, slavery, death and destruction. The excuses we find for our actions lose their value if at the end we see that we have only contributed to the destruction.
I like this !
You need to be a member of HOODX 5.0: XVerse to add comments!
Join HOODX 5.0: XVerse