Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
The Mad Hatter Avatar
1. The concept of being "stuck in a timeless loop", but not being aware of it. Not being aware of change and how concepts, information, and cultural phenomenons can become obsolete. This can also known as "The Chronic".
2. The fourth dimension is considered time and space. From a telescope's point of view, if it were recording your day to day movements over a period of a week, there will be "patterns" that will emerge. These weekly patterns lead to monthly patterns, which lead to yearly patterns. The "Mad Hatter Avatar" is the patterns of dramatic behavior that play out in cycles, work routines, love life, family, spirituality, and addictions.
3. In software engineering, behavioral design patterns are design patterns that identify common communication patterns between objects and realize these patterns. By doing so, these patterns increase flexibility in carrying out this communication. The "Mad Hatter Lit" is in inability to recognize and correctly identify the "patterns" in day to day communication and actually apply the information and conclusions to a practical synthesis. The very purpose of the HOODX Lit is to symbolically expose certain patterns of common behaviors that normally are difficult to describe under the Bastard Language Lit. This increases flexibility in communicating with the vast amount of types of people that we encounter.
4. The fictional character in Alice in Wonderland known as "The Mad Hatter" explains to Alice that he and the March
Hare are always having tea because, when he tried to sing for the Queen of Hearts at her celebration, she sentence him to death for "murdering the time," but he escapes decapitation. In retaliation, Time (referred to as a "Him") halts himself in respect to the Hatter, keeping him and the March Hare stuck at 6:00 forever. As such, he exclaims "Tea Time!" at random occasions. The tea party, when Alice arrives, is characterized by switching places on the table at any given time, making short, personal remarks, asking unanswerable riddles and reciting nonsensical poetry, all of which eventually drive Alice away. He actually causes mutilation by trying to avoid it.
5. Many of us have had a "hang out" whether it was a bar or club, a friends house, a studio, a church, ect. The exaggerated drama, enthusiasm, and conversations start to sound the same over a period of time. This is the "Chronic" taken from the word "chronicles". The Mad Hatter Avatars are the actual characters who play out the drama of the Chronic.
6. Over time we find ourselves saying things that our parents used to tell us. They have experienced this same phenomenon. You have also unknowingly argued and fought over the same principles that your parents have fought over, and their parents before them. Some children grow up and suffer from the same addictions that the parents might have, as well, whether it be sexual addiction, cigarettes, alcohol, or drugs. These are known as "genetic time loops" that we get stuck in, based on ethnic backgrounds, culture, and other "natural" demographics. "The Mad Hatter" Avatar is the embodiment and physical manifestation of this unseen etheric time loops.
7. Because the Culture of Def is embedded into the very fabric of American culture, which brings forth a physical contradiction of light vs dark when given the choice to break away from the culture. This is because our family members and friends partake in this culture as well. This unspoken contradiction of true self vs ego can cause a person to "go mad". The ability to add on to a thought, versus subtracting from a thought is key when communicating. This is why the ego is known as the lower self. The Culture is Def is rooted in this negative thinking, which is what causes limitation of the infinite mind, which eventually becomes dependent upon defending the ego, instead of infinite creativity. The "Mad Hatter Avatar" is the person who embodies this chemical imbalance.
8. Sacred Congruence is the ability maintain inner alchemy and knowledge of self while in social setting that may be incongruent to the higher self and higher thinking. While the four negative zodiac avatars (White Rabbit Avatar, Wizard of Oz Avatar, Ebenezer Scrooge Avatar, and Tinkerbell Avatar) are based on zodiac, the Mad Hatter Avatar is based on practical and physical principles, such as addiction, comfort, security, religion, trade or education in regard to disregarding obsolescence of culture and trend. The Mad Hatter Avatar subconsciously "chooses" to live in a time loop instead of pop locking his infinite mind though out time and space. This will eventually cause him to go mad and cause an "exaggerated" dramatic response of actually "doing nothing".
9. Under the Source Code Lit, the Mad Hatter Avatar and the Nigga Wit the Backwards Clock are natural enemies. The Nigga Wit the Backwards Clock operates in a realm known as "Time Without TIme." It is not until the Mad Hatter learns how to experience Total Recall and Never Forget Some Shit That You Forgot, that his clock will begin to spin backwards and he will begin to deprogram. The Mad Hatter cannot reprogram until he is first deprogrammed. Because he has no Sacred Congruence and every thought is exaggerated, he might fall under theI Ain't Said Shit Lit or Put Your Life on the Line.
10. The film Groundhog Day was about a man who kept waking up and living out the same exact day over and over. He even attempted suicide a few times. It wasn't until he learned to work on his inner self that he began to use that time as a blessing to re-evaluate his life and priorities.
I agree with that Professor! Today's society is built around the "MATERIALISTIC" life.
"I want that..... I want this...." instead of "NEEDS"
People fall into a realm where they can't find a way out. The consistency of being inconsistent leads to the excuses.
"EXCUSES ARE MONUMENTS TO NOTHINGNESS! THEY BUILD BRIDGES TO NOWHERE!"
You need to be a member of HOODX 5.0: XVerse to add comments!
Join HOODX 5.0: XVerse