Nationwide on Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon Fios, and RCN
1. The negative avatar of the earth signs (Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn).
2. Full of inflexibility, stubbornness rigidness, selfishness, and over-analyzing, the Scrooge avatar hoards all of his feelings and tangible items.
3. When feeling uncomfortable or financially insecure, dealing with impractical things or people, unable to depend on something or someone, or blocked or unproductive, the earth signs will turn into "Ebenezer Scrooge."
4. Ebenezer Scrooge is consumed by the desire of financial security. Money is his reality. This is an image of earth choosing materialism. He runs his life and protects his feelings and material items by acting in a harsh, miserable, and rigid way. Initially, he gets what he wants, a measure of safety, but misses out on the very people with whom he might share his bounty and find love.
6. Other characters include Helia Jaymes (Weeds), The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland), Maxine Fortenberry (True Blood), Frank Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond), Montana Max (Tiny Toon Adventures), Mr. Burns (The Simpsons), Lex Luthor (Superman), Marion Silver (Requiem for a Dream), Nino Brown (New Jack City), Cartman (South Park), Scrooge McDuck (Duck Tales), Tony Montana (Scarface), Frank Lucas (American Gangster), Ginger Rothstein (Casino), Gordon Gekko (Wall Street), Andrea Evans (The Family That Preys)